Cephalopod Lecture - LA area - Oct 6th

The "students" were all established professional teachers - some with decades of experience. We were at Catalina Island leading an Aquarium of the Pacific hands-on professional development course supported by Boeing. You can also hear Aquarium of the Pacific education staff in the audio. The octopus attacking the crab happened first but I didn't want to introduce the video and "step on" the audio - which was almost as amazing as the video - so we moved that clip to the middle.

I now think there is no need for voice actors for nature films - just get a bunch of educators and immerse them in something really cool. . .

I love my job

Giggling educators with kid like ooos and ahhhs are terrific and way better than the mother in front of me on our last aquarium visit. We were walking through the under sea tunnel when one of her children expressed facination at one critter or another and stopped to look. The mother grabbed an arm to keep him moving and said, "THAT'S why we don't go into the ocean". My entire party immediatly turned and looked at me :biggrin2: but I was well behaved and only muttered under my breath, "no, that is WHY we go into the ocean".

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back