• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Cephalopod Caretaker

iammegangreen

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Hello all,
My name is Megan & I work at the local aquarium in Utah. I care for cuttlefish, nautilus, & an octopus. I'm working on getting our cuttlefish breeding program up & rolling! I'm here to learn from fellow enthusiasts!

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Hi lammegangreen and welcome to the site! You've come to the right place for ceph care - have a look at the journals as well as articles and other forums.

Looking forward to your future posts.

Nancy

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
:welcome: Please share a little about the animals you are caring for (pictures encouraged :sagrin:) and consider journaling at least one of your wards.

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
Journals are the posts in the cephalopod care section that follow its tank life. Generally, we post one thread per animal we keep but some of our aquarium people keep one journal for all animals over time. Your "wards" are the animals in your care :grin:

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
The S. bendensis are adorable!

Megan, may I move this thread to the journals (in hopes that you will keep the photos coming :sagrin:)

Members online