Cephalopod Caretaker

Hello all,
My name is Megan & I work at the local aquarium in Utah. I care for cuttlefish, nautilus, & an octopus. I'm working on getting our cuttlefish breeding program up & rolling! I'm here to learn from fellow enthusiasts!

Hi lammegangreen and welcome to the site! You've come to the right place for ceph care - have a look at the journals as well as articles and other forums.

Looking forward to your future posts.

Nancy

:welcome: Please share a little about the animals you are caring for (pictures encouraged :sagrin:) and consider journaling at least one of your wards.

This is my GPO named "Fia." I'll post photos of my cuttlefish & nautilus once I transfer them to the computer! What does it mean to "journal a ward?"

Attachments

• FIA.JPG
    FIA.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 172
Journals are the posts in the cephalopod care section that follow its tank life. Generally, we post one thread per animal we keep but some of our aquarium people keep one journal for all animals over time. Your "wards" are the animals in your care :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back