Ceph Tattoo Thread

looks2ce

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
So I found Tonmo through the tattoo article. Someone said that a cepth tattoo thread should get started; I have one so I will start :smile:

This is a work in progress, but friend iscurrently apprenticing at a great shop far away from me right now. Eventually it will be a half sleeve.

It is an akward one to get pics off, I will try again another time, but for now . . .

http://picasaweb.google.com/conal.okeefe/Squid

Good deal, I'm eager to see this progress!

I'm all for a discussion thread on tattoos. For anyone with finished products, please remember to add your photos to our Image Gallery. Thanks!

Looks2ce, what's your rough timing for a finished product? I've seen many works in progress and always wondered how long it takes / how many sessions (probably should have made that a question in my tattoo survey)...

cool.
I too have an Octo tat in progress.
3 hours thus far, maybe another 2-3 to go for some more fill and shading and suckers detail.

octo1.jpg

octo2-1.jpg

octo3.jpg

here's a few more I found online

Attachments

• conv_290569.jpg
    conv_290569.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 87
  • conv_290570.jpg
    conv_290570.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 81
  • conv_290571.jpg
    conv_290571.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 103
Cool! I am thinking of adding more to my ceph tat. Maybe a 3/4 sleeve of occy arms winding down from the shoulder.

Jean;91538 said:
Nice...........I'm way too wimpy to engrave stuff on my skin so i have to admire braver peoples!

J

Me too! I won't even pierce my ears! Besides, I wouldn't ever want anything that permanent...I reserve the right to change my mind. :biggrin2:

here's the finished product after a total of 6 hours under the needle:
P1020713.jpg

P1020712.jpg

P1020711.jpg

I opted for sublte shading on the tentacles rather than detailed suckers.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back