Ceph Stuff on Etsy

Garden tentacles

This just goes to show that there are no original ideas! I made myself a bunch of these last winter in my pottery class, by way of test tiles for testing glazes. I used them for plant markers in the garden this summer, the glazed back makes a good surface to write in wet-erase marker. And I thought I was being so creative :smile: Sigh!

Attachments

• conv_297351.jpg
    conv_297351.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 169
Unfortunately, this is a year of no extras but I sent a link to my friend that made me the apron :biggrin2:. Fortunately, she will appreciate the sentiment.

Neal doesn't know he is giving me the little pewter octo as a stocking stuffer yet either (I will probably have to put it in my own stocking :roll:)

TaningiaDanae;167526 said:
Until someone finally comes up with an Octopus Menorah -- you'd think it would be a natural, wouldn't it? -- we'll just have to settle for this cute card by PaperDollBoston:

Chanuctopus

It really would be a natural. Erich made a paper mache' octopus candelabra for his brother-in-law. Not the traditional menorah shape, but probably would work.

Silver Octopus Pendant

I could not resist this even though my job is only temporary. It shipped today so I will try to post a photo when it arrives:

Sign in | Etsy

I belive there are more of these and he has another octo in his collection. He makes all the jewelry listed and his prices are exceptional.

Attachments

• conv_297810.jpg
    conv_297810.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 262

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back