Attachments

• conv_293172.jpg
    conv_293172.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 114
  • conv_293173.jpg
    conv_293173.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 113
Octopus Physiology and Behavior

Octopus: Physiology and Behavior of an Advanced Invertebrate Species by M. J. Wells; published by Chapman and Hall ltd., distributed in the US by Halsted Press. Hardback edition (blue cover) with intact aqua dust jacket. Dust cover has some slight smudges and scratches, but book is in very good condition. Name is stamped on inside front cover; no other marks that I could see.

Outside my price range but I know some of you might be interested in obtaining this

Attachments

• conv_293221.jpg
    conv_293221.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 122
dwhatley;125107 said:
Outside my price range but I know some of you might be interested in obtaining this

It ought to be out of my price range, but I had to bid anyway...

I gotta have more ceph books, man, can you hook me up? (We don't seem to have any smilies related to addiction, which I suppose is a good sign.)

Nancy;125151 said:
This is an interesting book, but getting a bit dated. Still, it's worth buying and usually sells for a lot more.

Nancy

You bought that one that was on Amazon a bit back, right?

I won't be devastated if I don't get this, 'cause the Caltech and UCLA libraries have copies, and I've xeroxed the most interesting parts... but having a complete copy would be nice (since a lot of stuff I didn't realize was interesting when I was xeroxing comes up a lot here on TONMO...)

monty;125145 said:
It ought to be out of my price range, but I had to bid anyway...

I gotta have more ceph books, man, can you hook me up? (We don't seem to have any smilies related to addiction, which I suppose is a good sign.)

I had a hunch you might :razz: since Nancy already paid a goodly sum for her copy.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back