Ceph stuff for babies?

We are expecting our first child (a boy) at the end of September and have chosen (not suprisingly) an animal theme for the baby's room. Lions, bears, and monkeys are all good and plentiful enough, but we want to make sure that cephalopods (and also stomatopods) aren't left out. I have seen a few things in the Ebay thread, but if any of you have or see other baby-appropriate octo, cuttle, squid, or even mantis shrimp things, please post 'em here! Toys, room decor, clothing... whatever.

Thanks,
Greg :smoke:

Good idea! I think we have one in Jenks, Oklahoma. We keep talking about going, but just never get around to making the drive.

Found a portable octopus mobile today. :biggrin2:

Attachments

• conv_292820.jpg
    conv_292820.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 67
gholland;118580 said:
Good idea! I think we have one in Jenks, Oklahoma. We keep talking about going, but just never get around to making the drive.

Found a portable octopus mobile today. :biggrin2:

My 6 month old just got this toy from his cousin and he loves it! He likes chewing on the little star and clam.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back