Ceph stuff for babies?

gholland

Haliphron Atlanticus
Supporter
We are expecting our first child (a boy) at the end of September and have chosen (not suprisingly) an animal theme for the baby's room. Lions, bears, and monkeys are all good and plentiful enough, but we want to make sure that cephalopods (and also stomatopods) aren't left out. I have seen a few things in the Ebay thread, but if any of you have or see other baby-appropriate octo, cuttle, squid, or even mantis shrimp things, please post 'em here! Toys, room decor, clothing... whatever.

Thanks,
Greg :smoke:

gholland

Haliphron Atlanticus
Supporter
Good idea! I think we have one in Jenks, Oklahoma. We keep talking about going, but just never get around to making the drive.

Found a portable octopus mobile today. :grin:

Attachments

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
Jean;118597 said:
Congratulations D how many grand kids (not counting grandoctokids)?
You mean CB Homo Sapiens (gholland gets the credits :wink:)?, three as of today.

cuttlegirl

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Registered
gholland;118580 said:
Good idea! I think we have one in Jenks, Oklahoma. We keep talking about going, but just never get around to making the drive.

Found a portable octopus mobile today. :grin:
My 6 month old just got this toy from his cousin and he loves it! He likes chewing on the little star and clam.

gholland

Haliphron Atlanticus
Supporter
I like that idea... could probably even talk one of Liam's grandmother's into making something like that! :wink:

Members online

No members online now.