Ceph shirt on Woot

I just checked and my edit button is missing too.

monty clones?

>after I posted this message there was an edit button on it, but there is no edit button on a message I posted yesterday.

esquid;126149 said:
I just checked and my edit button is missing too.

monty clones?

>after I posted this message there was an edit button on it, but there is no edit button on a message I posted yesterday.

clone

which one is the evil twin? best be safe and shoot them both...

really just testing if I can edit this...

hmm. I can edit my own post here...

and I can edit as a supporter. Are the rest of you still having trouble?

hmm. maybe. LiveJournal posts stop you from editing posts someone has replied to... maybe vbulletin decided to add that "feature" as well... Can you edit after I reply?

Monty,
There has been a time limit on when a user (supporter or not) can edit their own post. I have had an edit button but could not edit a post with a note saying there was a time limit (I have fogotten the duration mentioned though).

thanks, everybody. I found where this is set. I'll huddle with Tony and see if we want to change it... I'm not sure if there's something it's supposed to protect against (like maybe spammers who wait a week and then change an innocuous post to a spam post, perhaps.)

You lucky Texans. It'll be weeks before the rest of us get ours :smile:

smartposticon-2.gif

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back