Ceph shirt on Woot

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
New Zealand clothing designers Huffer also have an octopus tee this season - it's the OCTO-HUF design near the bottom of this page (very hard to see in situ but if you click on it, other colors come up).

DWhatley

Cthulhu
Staff member
You can tell internet technology has become everyday when someone refers to a t-shirt's natural environment as a website :smoke:

monty

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Supporter
DHyslop;126136 said:
No kidding...I accumulated an entire 5.1 surround sound system over the last year from the site.

Can we no longer edit posts? The permalink to the shirt has changed to http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=6730 because every day a new shirt appears on the main page. I was going to update the link on the image but I'm not seeing the edit button.
I can still see buttons to edit and quote at the bottom of each post... Maybe they somehow got disabled for normal users or supporters (weirdly, user categories are a checklist of features, not a hierarchy, since I had to fix that "associate webmasters" were allowed superpowers of a sort, but couldn't read the supporters forum when I first got "upgraded."

monty

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Supporter
The control panel says "can edit own posts." I put in the URL myself to address the problem, but I don't know why the edit button should be missing for you.

Maybe I should make accounts for "monty_normal" and "monty_supporter" to test when stuff like this happens, but I'll see if Tony has any ideas first...

esquid

Haliphron Atlanticus
Supporter
I just checked and my edit button is missing too.

monty clones?

>after I posted this message there was an edit button on it, but there is no edit button on a message I posted yesterday.

monty

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Supporter
esquid;126149 said:
I just checked and my edit button is missing too.

monty clones?

>after I posted this message there was an edit button on it, but there is no edit button on a message I posted yesterday.

monty_test

Larval Mass
Supporter
clone

which one is the evil twin? best be safe and shoot them both...

really just testing if I can edit this...

hmm. I can edit my own post here...

and I can edit as a supporter. Are the rest of you still having trouble?

Members online