Ceph shirt on Woot

New Zealand clothing designers Huffer also have an octopus tee this season - it's the OCTO-HUF design near the bottom of this page (very hard to see in situ but if you click on it, other colors come up).

Another shirt.woot!

Caution octopus' may be larger than it appears

Caution_Octopus’_May_Be_Larger_Than_It_Appearsx1nDetail.jpg

No kidding...I accumulated an entire 5.1 surround sound system over the last year from the site.

Can we no longer edit posts? The permalink to the shirt has changed to http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=6730 because every day a new shirt appears on the main page. I was going to update the link on the image but I'm not seeing the edit button.

DHyslop;126136 said:
No kidding...I accumulated an entire 5.1 surround sound system over the last year from the site.

Can we no longer edit posts? The permalink to the shirt has changed to http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=6730 because every day a new shirt appears on the main page. I was going to update the link on the image but I'm not seeing the edit button.

I can still see buttons to edit and quote at the bottom of each post... Maybe they somehow got disabled for normal users or supporters (weirdly, user categories are a checklist of features, not a hierarchy, since I had to fix that "associate webmasters" were allowed superpowers of a sort, but couldn't read the supporters forum when I first got "upgraded."

The control panel says "can edit own posts." I put in the URL myself to address the problem, but I don't know why the edit button should be missing for you.

Maybe I should make accounts for "monty_normal" and "monty_supporter" to test when stuff like this happens, but I'll see if Tony has any ideas first...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back