Ceph Rabbit Trails

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
While looking for a ceph ring :smile: I found this. A bit wierd/arty but interesting:

A stunning short film by the trio of South African artists known as The Blackheart Gang, The Tale of How is the story of a giant octopus who consumes the kiwi bird-like denizens of a tiny island. One of them places messages in a bottle, in the hope that someone will come to rescue them. But who?
http://www.ectomo.com/index.php/category/octopus/

Did anyone scroll down the page and see the video of the japanese kids show? odd....but then again, we used to have the polka-dot-door and the Hilarious House of Freightenstein.....kids shows of the 70s and 80s were all odd. But nice find :smile:

NONCeph but Staff related

Another rabbit trail (looking for an old interview for Linda where Roy pronounces Abdopus and aculeatus :razz:) brought this 2001 video up in my scan. Be sure you have an hour as it is a nice interview style lecture by Roy about mantis shrimp as well as thought about becoming a marine biologist.

I did finally find a video of Roy talking about the A. aculeatus mating observations and gives pronounciation (but not the one I was looking for)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back