Ceph items and jewelry collection...

Ceph Stuff..Fine Silver

I found this odd piece at www.silverfrank.com. It is the #8501 Shiebler Salad Set.

It's real expensive, but notice the ceph in the bowl of the spoon.

Attachments

• conv_289570.jpg
    conv_289570.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 124
Ceph Stuff...Soap

This is something from sweetsoaps.com.

I have found just the mold in other spots, but here for about $6.95 you get a soap sculpture that though ugly, is kind of cool. It's nicely colored and well textured.

Attachments

• conv_289571.jpg
    conv_289571.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 118
Ceph Stuff...Toys

Here is a plush little guy, and for a stuffed octo, he is one of the first I have liked.

He is from innovativescuba.com.

Attachments

• conv_289572.jpg
    conv_289572.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 135
Ceph Items...Rings

These are two new ones.

I put them in here together as they are both tentacle style rings. One is more specific and the second is more suggestive, but they both do the job.

Arrrgghh, I love finding treasure!

Attachments

• conv_289626.jpg
    conv_289626.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 120
  • conv_289627.jpg
    conv_289627.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 113
Ceph Stuff...Toys

Here is a weird little guy I found in a grocery store.

This is a Ja Ru Magic Grow Sea Life animal that happens to be an octopus. Soak him in water and he grows to 600%.

Attachments

• conv_289648.jpg
    conv_289648.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 157
Ceph Stuff...Cell Phone Bangle?!

OK, just for the record, I HATE HELLO KITTY. Seriously.

However, in my constant search, I saw this one thing that kind of surprised me. I bought it, just to give to some girl in my family or something.

It's a Hello Kitty (ugh) with a squid mantle hat. How weird is that? How much do the Japanese like these things that someone thinks a cat in a squid hat is cute?

Attachments

• conv_289661.jpg
    conv_289661.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 110
Ceph Stuff...Mario Bros.?

Along that line, here is another. It is a necklace of sorts with Mario Bros. figures including (our favorite) the squid.

Attachments

• conv_289662.jpg
    conv_289662.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 112
Donnerboy;79668 said:

However, in my constant search, I saw this one thing that kind of surprised me. I bought it, just to give to some girl in my family or something.

It's a Hello Kitty (ugh) with a squid mantle hat. How weird is that? How much do the Japanese like these things that someone thinks a cat in a squid hat is cute?

I hate to disagree, but a cat in a squid-hat is ALWAYS cute. Especially considering it looks like it's in a litter-box ("Time to make inky!"). Sanrio had a Deep One-looking character some years back, whose bestest buddy was an octopus that looked like an ink blot. Terrible octopus design, although the fishy guy DID bear a close resemblence to Dagon. You know, if Dagon were infatilized for Japanese children or Twentysomething hipster girls from Silverlake, circa 1993.

Donnerboy;79668 said:

It is cute, though... I would love to have it on my keychain... It reminds me of a bento box - although why you would want to eat Hello Kitty is beyond me.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back