ceph glass

hiyas
My girlfriend and I are new to this forum. We're off to whyalla for a week on saturday to scuba with the cuttlefish that come in and mate offshore there. we're doing about 4 dives a day, yay! We both have an affinity for all things ocean and this was what brought us together in the first place. Nudibranchs and cuttlefish!
anyway, we're both glass artists and the following are glass pendants in either coloured glass, 24 ct gold fumed glass, fine silver fumed glass or a combo of all of the above. We can make them to order if anyone is interested, but mainly these images are for your enjoyment. They're around 3 inches long and each one's unique.
enjoy
cheers,
matengo and wickedglass

Attachments

• conv_302604.jpg
    conv_302604.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 131
  • conv_302605.jpg
    conv_302605.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 104
  • conv_302606.jpg
    conv_302606.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 109
How do I order one? How much are they? What would shipping cost to the US? Do you have a website?

I would love one to use as a pull for a window shade by my computer. That way the sun would always shine through it. I'm a guy so I don't really wear alot of colorful pendants-but it would work great for the home office.

Illithid said:
How do I order one? How much are they? What would shipping cost to the US? Do you have a website?

I would love one to use as a pull for a window shade by my computer. That way the sun would always shine through it. I'm a guy so I don't really wear alot of colorful pendants-but it would work great for the home office.

Yes, I want to know the same things!

cuttlegirl said:
Can you imagine those cuttles hanging from a chandelier? Great work, thanks for sharing! Oh, and :welcome:

Wouldn't that get in the way of your prehensile tail plans, Cuttlegirl?

And WOW! to the glasswork, and :welcome:

hi guys and gals,
the cuttlefish pendants go for US$50 each. postage shouldn't be very much, I just sent a 750g package to the states for Au$19 and the pendants weigh much less. I hope I'm not going against forum rules posting the price.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back