Ceph Article in Marine Fish & Reef Magazine

Scrounger

Cuttlefish
Registered
I was just at my LFS, and noticed that there was a Cephalopod Guide article in the 2009 Volume 11 issue of Marine Fish & Reef magazine. The article was written by James B. Wood, PH.D. and Roland C. Anderson, PH.D. It was a good article for anyone new to ceph keeping, or just thinking about getting into it. There was even a section which provided a referral to TONMO for those seeking additional information.

Is this the Annual edition? I have been trying to locate a copy on-line but the only 2009 edition I find does not give the volume number but is noted as the Annual edition and has a picture of a Cardinal fish on the cover.

For any of you that don't have local access, I found it on-line but be aware that the shipping is as much as the magazine, even using USPS (no media rate) so it was $14 for a $7.00 magazine.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back