Ceph Apparel

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
I decided it might be nice to group clothing in one thread :biggrin2:

I am going to look further for these socks since they did not have them in my size, or wait 'til they restock the octos and get both the octos and jelly pairs :razz:

They also have a pair of octopus/squid socks but I am still holding out for an instock on the adult octos

Attachments

• conv_303458.gif
    conv_303458.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 97
  • conv_303459.gif
    conv_303459.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 89
  • conv_303482.gif
    conv_303482.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 87
Donnerboy beat you to that post in the Culture section under Ceph Items and Jewelry:

Ceph items and jewelry collection...

I later started this thread to try to group clothing so the double post is a good idea. You will note my post after the hoody that says I immediately went to order one but was halted in my button pushing by the price :goofysca:.

dwhatley;129387 said:
Donnerboy beat you to that post in the Culture section under Ceph Items and Jewelry:

Ceph items and jewelry collection...

I later started this thread to try to group clothing so the double post is a good idea. You will note my post after the hoody that says I immediately went to order one but was halted in my button pushing by the price :goofysca:.

Buy a cheap hoodie and another cheap sweatshirt. Cut out the octo from the sweatshirt and applique it onto the hoodie. Use fabric paints on the arms for detail. it won't be exactly like the one pictured but you can have a similar one inexpensively, and even make it more interesting by adding features only a true octo nut would know about! Yours could have a funnel, bimac eyespots, or make it out of blue and yellow and be the most dangerous woman in town! :bluering:

uhh, Sharon, did you miss my posts about seamstress not being my middle name? I DIY some, well, OK a lot but not with clothing that I actually have to wear!

Love the octo, not too sure about the pencil. At one time the mechanical variety was a symbol of our profession but you're too young to remember coding sheets and punch cards and I'd rather not.:old:

dwhatley;129115 said:
I decided it might be nice to group clothing in one thread :biggrin2:

I am going to look further for these socks since they did not have them in my size, or wait 'til they restock the octos and get both the octos and jelly pairs :razz:

They also have a pair of octopus/squid socks but I am still holding out for an instock on the adult octos

This looks so cute!
F.gif

this was a Mark Ecko shirt i bought about 6 mos. ago online. cant seem to find them anywhere now, though...
got one in white and one in black:wink: i think its gonna be my back piece (tattoo) when i can afford to do it big enough!

Attachments

• conv_293698.jpg
    conv_293698.jpg
    677.8 KB · Views: 98

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back