Casting Call

Steve should be played by Bruce Campbell.

Compare:
steve_sm.jpg

army-of-darkness-04.jpg

scarmig said:
Steve should be played by Bruce Campbell.

Scarmig,

In place of one arm, would he attach a small net? Or a gas-powered ceramic peanut?

With Campbell on board, Sam Raimi might be interested in directing.

:roll:

Clem

Headfoot said:
I'm not sure exactly why, but Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman are my picks...

Headfoot,

Jackman, yes, yes, I can see it. I'm sure Steve would appreciate having integrated adamantium claws, especially during those grueling colossal squid necroscopies. No more heartbreak over dropped scalpels. As for Kidman, well...I can't easily imagine her elbow-deep in a sperm whale's lunch; then again, she has worked with Lars von Trier, which I hear is pretty much the same thing.

:heee:

Clem

:shock:

...... you know that Reese is an extremely intelligent and talented young woman. Watched her on an E-TV interview and was, like completely and utterly blown away and impressed even.

Sincerely though, she is a very talented actress and I hope doesn't typecast herself as the ditz. She could have me if she played her cards right (cough) :madsci: /:jester:

So, if Reese is playing me, who is going to play Kat? Can I suggest either Jack Nicholson or Samuel Jackson?

Steve O'Shea said:
...... you know that Reese is an extremely intelligent and talented young woman. Watched her on an E-TV interview and was, like completely and utterly blown away and impressed even.

And well you should be. Very few women are capable of accurately calibrating 90º angles with their chins.

So, if Reese is playing me, who is going to play Kat? Can I suggest either Jack Nicholson or Samuel Jackson?

Well, that depends. Does her wallet say "One Bad Mesonychoteuthis" on it?

:wink:

Clem

Steve O'Shea said:
She could have me if she played her cards right (cough) :madsci: /:jester:
I think she is engaged, no way you could get close to her anyway's, I heard she carries a stun gun just in case, you know how tv actor stalker's are lol.
p.s. I hope you're not one of them, j\k.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back