Casting Call

Duuude! They both RULE!

Fan of both, actually, but not sure if - well heck, Monty, they're both too old by now!

GPO87 said:
... I don't care who plays steve and kat... or their sidekicks.... I just want to be "young scientist dismantled by squid"! That would look great on the credits! Some one has to die, or else it's not a good movie!

You have to wear a red uniform, remember. Hey, doesn't Lady T have one of those? :smile:

bigGdelta said:
You'd think the red shirt guys would catch on eventually. An away mission? :goofysca:

They don't live long enough to catch on. But eventually, you'd think evolutionary pressure would eliminate red shirts from the federation's gene pool (or wardrobe, or something)....

Tintenfisch said:
And we did come up with someone for Steve not too long ago... there have been suggestions of Tom Cruise, but I'm sure someone much more suitable has also been mentioned...

I know Steve's crazy, but Tom Cruise is a whole 'nother kind of nuts!

I picked Johnny Depp & Reese Witherspoon because Johnny Depp is just about insane enough to try and emulate Steve O'(Hell Yeah!)Shea. And I like Reese Witherspoon, but she's not nearly as hot as Kat! :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back