Casting Call

John Denver's last words : "I wonder what this button does..."

Are you still eating that horrific blob stuff ??? Steve, that is going to be the death of you !!!!

Btw...Monty Python did a wonderful song titled "the sound of john denver being strangled to death". I recommend it highly. (and I even have a few denver albums...)

greg

That's a terrific Python album! Also includes a song who's title can't be posted here due to this being a family-friendly site (for the most part) that is fall-down funny. Plus the parody of All Things Bright and Beautiful that, if I recall, includes the line "each beastly little squid".

Back to the thread, how about Jude Law and Cate Blanchett, as they appear to be in every film currently being released anyway. Incidentally, how about a "Young Steve" adventure where he's portrayed by Daniel Radcliffe? The hair is similar at the moment...

Erich

cthulhu77 said:
Monty Python did a wonderful song titled "the sound of john denver being strangled to death". I recommend it highly.

probably where adam sandler got the idea for his "severe beating of a..." bits

mmmm Osiris. :wink:

(For SG1 fans - This more recent series has been great so far... Col O'neil as General T'ilk with hair??!! etc ........ what about atlantis though? Still getting into that)

Erich, you can post it in the Supporter's forum though :biggrin2:

sorry i'm late on this one but strange things appear to have happened while Tony is revamping;

Steve O'Shea - Stephen Fry as also has great knowledge of big words
Kat - Floella Benjamin, who else

Keef

spartacus said:
Steve O'Shea - Stephen Fry

:shock:

Hmmmmmm. Let me count the ways we differ. 1, 2, 3, 4 .... 1,000,001, 1,000,002, 1,000,003 ..... 10,000,001, 10,000,002, 10,000,003.

And he's tall, has black hair, and is Brittish (is that with 1 t or 2?). British, Brittish. Hmmmm. Stephen Fry would know (so make that 10,000,004). He's a fantastic actor for sure, but not quite the right person for this cast.

I say we do the movie but crystal-ball gaze - make a movie based on hypotheticals 30 years down the track. That way we can get Lauren Bacal and Robert Redford doing it, and we could make it exciting, let our imaginations run wild, and at the same time, have a sad and fitting ending (O passes away; assuming the blood pressure, cholesterol & smokes don't get him earlier); TTF on the other hand will still be chasing GS when she's 120.

Perfect idea for the cast poll! How about they are played by two squid who study humans? Man, I have way too much time on my hands.

Coffee...
Squidman

Steve O'Shea said:
And he's tall, has black hair, and is Brittish (is that with 1 t or 2?). British, Brittish. Hmmmm. Stephen Fry would know (so make that 10,000,004). He's a fantastic actor for sure, but not quite the right person for this cast.

just the 1 "t"

Uncle Steve, you're forgetting that casting has nothing to do with matching like for like.
William Wallace was as pale as Casper, had ginger hair, freckles & wore no shreds but was played by Mel Gibson !

Just before the end credits roll our hero :oshea: bursts from the rolling swell of the deep, a live Architeuthis :archi: & an Embassy No.6 :smoke: clamped between his teeth with all the members of TONMO cheering him on from Kat's own marine research vessel :boat: called the "Phil's Down't Pub"

lights, camera, action !

Keef

um... said:
I still think the roles should go to a couple of muppets. Everybody loves muppets.

Can we borrow your Kat doll??? That should work out well...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back