Casting Call

Ney, afraid she's safe, but a lad can dream. If she's not available might I suggest Cher (and can I play Kat????)

scarmig said:
Steve should be played by Bruce Campbell.

HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!

That would rule! I've met Bruce Campbell... nice guy, btw... and I think he could do it.

As long as Steve gets to scream, "ALL RIGHT YOU PRIMITIVE SCREWHEADS, LISTEN UP! THIS..." (brandishing a shotgun) "IS MY BOOMSTICK!

Shop smart... Shop S-MART!

Sushi and Evil Sake (Klatuu, barada.... Ni.. ni... *cough*... uh-oh...)

John

an idea for an actress to portray kat popped into my head the other day.....

Anna-Louise Plowman

especially if youe seen her in Stargate:SG-1.... snip the hair a bit, modify the accent to taste and BINGO.... plus she already has proven she can act in a :twisted: way....

Attachments

• conv_287450.jpg
    conv_287450.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 75
Johnny Depp and Kate Winslett. Just saw Finding Neverland - they had great chemisty together.

the only problem with that is i dont think Depp is the right kind of weird to play steve and steve isnt that (for lack of a better word at the moment) fruity enough to be played by depp.....

not that either would be picked up outside a pool of maybe 500 (probably mostly TONMOers) worldwide..... :hmm:

:shock:

What happened here today?

Why can't Steve play Steve & Kat play Kat? Couldn't get any more real than that! Mind you, what makes you think that there's a story worth telling?

There's something we're going to try and do this year that'll knock your socks off. If we can pull this off then there's a story worth telling, but not a movie (a movie would have to have a sad ending). We'd have to achieve something pretty mighty to warrant a movie. Right now all I seem to do is spend an inordinate amount of time dreaming about what we could do ... if only .... If ...).

Isn't Roger Whittaker great! He'd have to feature in the movie ... along with Neil.

Off to buy Lotto ticket.

Have they made a movie about John Denver (probably a ton of documentaries). That's a life that would make a great movie.

John Denver? it seems youve finally found someone worse than N--- D------........ :yuck:

pretty mighty eh? starting teasers awfully early arent we?

JD is playing loud and strong this very second - a live concert, double album "An evening with John Denver" ... and that's exactly what I am doing. WK - you're as positively dark and dastardly as dear :twisted: sometimes.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back