career in cephalapods?

... ok, I checked it out, but you'll have to help us out with a little more navigational direction. There are quite a few pics on that site - people in uniforms, people next to flipper, people working at desks, smiling people ....

Where're you hiding FS?

how would one compare the standings of say 4 or 5 different universties around the world to eachother because these all look like good schools but im hearing this from people that went there which is great to hear but a little biased (no offense)

On that website, before you click on anything, there is a picture in the bottom right corner which changes as you move your mouse over different buttons. someone snapped my picture while i was on a rock climbing wall and they stuck it on the website :? i think it pops up when the mouse is over the future students button.

Nancy- I never went out on the Texas Clipper, but I did spend my first month in galveston living on it as a new addition to the Corps of Cadets.
A&M Galveston is also the Texas Maritime Academy, so that is the training ship for those looking to get their merchant marines license.

Besides, while you are there, you can always work as an extra on one of the many high quality tele series being made in NZ....hehe...

I would look at the University of Washington. Over here we are practically falling into the pacific! High schools here even have mari sci programs that take advantage of our location! UW does a lot of research and we even have a great ship to do it on, The Thompson, which has a twin ship at woodshole that is equipped with the ALVIN. We also have a special laboratory in the San Juans at Friday Harbor where you can go and live for a quarter and do research apprenticeships. If you are interested you can searh for "Friday Harbor Labs" at the UW website which is www.washington.edu good luck!
-loligogo

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back