• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Care for Nautilus

Some of us eat them... Well, I've never had octopus... there was a time where I said I'd like to, but the longer I'm involved with this site, the more the thought of eating cephs creeps me out.

Still, I do enjoy a good squid ink linguine, or calamari from Ruth Crist's, for example... it's been a while though. :?

Nautilus? They're such rare creatures, I can't imagine they're on any restaurant's menus. But has someone eaten one? I bet they have...

A search turned up this interesting thread, though doesn't answer the question at hand...

Page Not Found | Cleveland Museum of Natural History

Perhaps those bozos over at Fear Factor will get around to it. Live baby nautiluses, or something similarly atrocious.

Count me and Neil out.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back