• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Captive bred Mollusks

Hey guys and gals,

I am looking for captive-bred molluscs for an educational display on aquaculture for environmental conservation. I am interested in most any tank bred species. I am interested in Pacific species as well. If you have anything you want to sell, or donate, please, email me and let me know what you have. If you want to trade some young ones for food, we can do that too.

Just look at our food page or let us know what food you use and we will let you know if we have it. Our frozen foods are human grade A, fresh frozen. Fish cannot handle food poisoning or bad seafood like humans. So, our animals get the best.

Time is of the essence as I have to set up the tanks and all soon. So, please, email me ASAP.

Thanks,
Ken
[email protected]

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back