Calling all Tonmocon II attendees!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
We need to collect contact information from each of you planning to attend Tonmocon this month. We'd like to find out who's coming and how we can reach you. I'll be compiling that list for Tony.

Please just copy these questions into a private message, enter your information, and send it to me (corw314). If you're undecided, please send a PM indicating this, so we can put you down as a possible.

Name:
Tonmo ID:
Cell Phone:
Adult Guests (not including yourself):
Guests under 18:
Arrival Time:
Departure Time:
Lodging:
Email address:

We need this information now, so please let us hear from you right away.

Looking forward to seeing you in Sarasota!

Carol

16 DAYS TILL TOMNOCOM II......If you are planning to attend and your name is not on the list then that means you owe me a pm..........

1 Gjbarord
2 corw314
3 WK
4 PurpleTentacle
5 Nancy
6 Monty
7 Sorseress
8 Donnerboy
9 Dwhatley
10 Melissa
11 Tomno :smile:
12 norgebyblood
13 cephalopodcast
14 Steve
15 Erich
16 OB
17 Heather
18 Girlsquid
19 TrishR
20 Thales

Hi Carol,
You know that Erich is coming, but I'll give you the rest of his info, since he has obviously not responded to you.

Name: Erich Orser
Tonmo ID: Erich Orser
Cell Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Adult Guests (not including yourself):none
Guests under 18:none
Arrival Time: Friday afternoon
Departure Time: Monday afternoon
Lodging: Beau Lido Suites
Email address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Me too Carol

Name: Me
Tonmo ID: Me
Guests under 18: none
Arrival Time: Friday MIDNIGHT (Eeeek)
Departure Time: Monday (sometime)
Lodging: Beau Lido Suites
Email address: [email protected]

I'm not going to do that to you saucyess; I'll pick up a hotel at the airport Friday night, then cab it the next day, honest! Tiz too, too, too late! You just have a pleasant evening and we'll see you all Saturday morning.

Which airport are you coming in to, Sarasota or Tampa Bay? If it's Sarasota you might just as well come straight to the motel. I doubt everyone will be asleep, and at least 2 of the other guys will already be there. That's only 9:00PM Arizona time and I can guarantee you that Erich won't be asleep yet.

We will be arriving at the Sarasota airport at about 3:30 PM on Saturday, are renting a car and are staying at the Hilton (thanks for the hotel points sis). Anyone needing transportation can PM me or send an email to [email protected]

Hey all, I need a head count (so that I know how many Architeuthis beaks to bring along for all that attend ....:wink: ). Where do we stand (including Tony, Erich & Heather)?

... and I have one very special other thing to bring along, but that's a secret!

Hello -- Here is my information

Name: Claire Dumas
Tonmo ID: Girlsquid
Guests under 18:none
Arrival Time: Saturday afternoon
Departure Time: Monday afternoon
Lodging: undetermined
Email address: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heads up folks....

This is a public forum, and unfortunately, we do get unsavory folks drifting though....

if you're going to attend, please PM Carol (click on corw314 and select private message)....

if you want to pop back into one of the threads and say that you're coming, great... it's just that openly posting your email and phone number on the internet might not be the best thing.....

Just trying to look out for you guys... [/:police:]

Steve O'Shea;96157 said:
Hey all, I need a head count (so that I know how many Architeuthis beaks to bring along for all that attend ....:wink: ). Where do we stand (including Tony, Erich & Heather)?

... and I have one very special other thing to bring along, but that's a secret!

A tintenfisch? A real live :diamond_trans:? :yuck:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back