[Sold Out]: California two-spot octopus (O. bimaculoides) ($100 ea.+$50 shipping; US only)

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Please note, the Large bimac is no longer available, so this lot is sold out. I'm working on posting a new thread because we have two new bimacs available, small and medium. I'm working on getting pics and dimensions and will post a new thread when I get that. Note, prices are increasing as we've re-assessed operational costs. Stay tuned to this forum for me to post a new thread when we're ready to take orders. You may want to Watch this forum to get notified whenever there are updates. Thanks!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Thanks @timothytyler113 - I should have an update within the next few days. Will post a new thread in this forum when they are available. If there are none at this time, I'll let you know in this thread.

dleo4590

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Reaction score
I am also interested too! My boyfriend and I have had a bimac before. Wholesale mislabeled the octopus as a dwarf Pacific and we flipped when we saw the rings as we’ve never owned an octopus so we thought it was venomous and consorted with a local shop owner who properly identified it.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
Working on confirmation and some detail - we are not aggressive seekers of supply. Thanks for your patience!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Reaction score
new availability posted; please remember to Watch this forum if you are interested in getting real-time updates when a new thread is posted...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faceofbowe09

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan