Cabrillo Journals: The Spunky Bimac with a Napoleon Complex

UPDATE#4!!! MAZE-RUN!!!

Sorry to tell you this, but I got one of the Octo's names wrong, it's Bob, not George, I don't know why I thought it was George. Anyway, only Phobe, Nacho, and Bob ran the maze this time, I'll go through each one seperately.

Phobe went through a maze first, it was a tape maze, that means it had electric tape lining it in different directions, red tape lines the correct road. At the end is the Octo's respective black, synthetic den. Phobe went really slowly, she didn't even move at times and tucked herself into a corner, she didn't want to run the maze, so she never completed it, she had to be ushered in to her den. Getting her into the maze was really fun :roll: we had to move her into a bowl first and then into the maze, she started wiggling around and sticking her arms out, we put a cover over the bowl and let her calm down first.

Nacho went in the same maze as Phobe, he had ran a maze like it before several times, it was his first time with that specific maze, he had to climb around a bit before he got comfy. He eventually decided to preform for us, he made the connection that the red tape led to the end, and finished it in less than a minute. He still wanted to explore the maze now that he was comfortable, so he climbed over and around the den and played around for a while.

Bob ran a different maze, the one with different holes and a crab at the end with many possible solutions, he was kinda like Phobe, not really enthusiastic about running the maze. The crab climbed up and over and started running the maze itself. Bob climbed over and into the chamber seperate from the maze, we saw this whitish stuff on one of his arms, it was either a fungus, dead tissue, missing skin, or something else, we're going to let nature take it's course, but if it doesn't look good, we'll have to cut that section of arm off and let it grow back.

Anyway, there's Update #4, maze run, I hope everything turns out good with G--- Bob. See you next time, but if you do read this, please post, no offense to Nancy or Colin, but I'd like some more people to post here.

OctopusV

Hello Octopus V.!

Nancy's right, your stories about each of the octos really demonstrate their personalities. The lazy octopus who doesn't want to go through the maze makes me laugh, but that must be very frustrating to you. :lol:

Melissa

Craving feedback, eh? OK, I'll supply some: Keep up the good work! I find this octo psychology stuff fascinating, and your stories amusing. Also frustrating, because I'm stuck in a stupid office all day without any molluscs to play with. Not even a single bloody snail anywhere near the place, ever.

Did you say you were going to post pictures?

I didn't say anything about supplying pictures, so, I might if I ever find out how to attach a picture scanned on my computer to a post. Do I have to make a website to attach the photos to or what?

Nope, you need not create a website to attach photos (but if you do make one, I promise to visit it often :smile:). Here's a (probably too verbose) description of how to attach files to a post:

Under the spot where you type the text of your posts, there's a section labeled "Attachment Posting Control Panel". Press the button that says "Add an Attachment", and a new section titled "Add an Attachment" appears below the button. Click the "Browse..." button, located beside the text box beside the label "Filename", and a window titled "File Upload" is opened. Within this window, navigate until you find the file you want to attach. Double clicking on the filename of the desired file will close the "File Upload" window and place the path and filename into the text box. (Or, if you already know the path and filename you could just type in the text box right away.) If you want to add a comment to the file, just type it in the bigger text box labeled "File Comment". When you're done, click the button that says "Add Attachment", and the file is attached to your post. I believe that you can attach a maximum of three files to a post.

Sorry if this is a bit slapdash, but I'm supposed to be working right now. :frown:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back