• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Buying Sepia Bandensis??

Cephdoc

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Hello again from the ceph doc! I have had a hard time finding quality places to buy Bandensis. Actually no luck at all :sad:!! I have always known about this article http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2008-10/feature/index.php and the gentleman in charge of the "Cuttlefish Army". No luck contacting him or finding other places or people who sell them? I would really get them... Also i know this isnt the place to ask, but the dwarf octopus too? Same questions... If anyone could point me in the right direction of a website/source of good healthy cephs, who ship well and stand behind there product as best they can. I would appreciate this also. I have alot of questions about things so hopefully nobody will get annoyed by the numerous questions i will post over time.

You just need to check our cuttlefish/octopus availability threads and keep your eyes open. Right now there are no reliable, steady sources of any kind of cephalopod. There are good sources, but usually seasonal.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back