[Octopus]: Briarus hotel

Just resealed and painted my 117 almost ready for h2o lol gotta pick up a few more parts. 90 is getting drilled for overflows in couple weeks and it ready I'm leaking dollars all over the place lol

117 ready for saltwater all I need is return pump and some rocks 90g gunna have to wait for a little bit but well on the way Just needs drilled and overflow installed

image.jpg
image.jpg

Haha good idea queenb I'll get some work out of him yet
That's not all I have a 90 gallon to set up too lol my wife hates me for my cephalopod addiction I love em the way they move think and interact is amazing to me

Doin good got 117 gallon up and runing gunna pic up Houdini this week I think and start workin on my 90 gallon I've got some plans drawn up fora three tank build for octos totaling about 400 gallons to hold three large octos like twitch and Houdini but gotta save more cash for other tank pumps n rocks ill post a pick of plans for people to add concerns and coments on otherwise twitch is out all day and sleeps all night lol getting bigger yay cant wait to see her at full potential.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back