[Octopus]: Briarus hotel

How soon should I exspect to catch sight of siete or is it just whenever it happens lol the lights have been off all week im hoping she didnt get into sump thats alot of work lol

It is hard to say. Make sure there is food like lots of pods. I recommend putting a SMALL piece of shrimp on a stick each night (around 11:00 PM) then spend 15 - 30 min scraping the stick on the rock and back of the tank (slowly). Hopefully Siete will make her presence known.

I have been putting food in at night but no luck maybe she is just getting use to tank still I do have a jumpy loud rambunctious 2 year old lol I wouldnt wanna show my face either

Oh man I dodged a big bullet this week siete was in my overflow box all week I just found her when I got home around seven pm I can't believe she is still alive.... And didn't go sump bound I'd never find her after that way to much rock in there and equipment to cut her up

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back