• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Briareus or Pygmy..Need Help Finding one

kwilliams10@woh

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hi All-

Anyone know where I can buy a youthful oct, I just lost mine today....:cry: I have people who can get me older ones, but for some reason the younger ones and pygmys have not been out as much. Looking for assistance on a dependable source please.

Thanks folks-

Ken

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
RIP :angelpus: briareus seems to be readily available right now, I guess it's the right season for them.

Are you fairly sure you know what the cause of death is (e.g. natural old age or it never recovered from shipping stress)? I'd encourage you to be extra sure that your tank's water parameters are OK before getting a new octo...

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
yeah, as monty says, give that tank a good clean out, give the substrate a good mix about and a nice big water change.

It is the briareus season so keep you eyes peeled!

Members online

No members online now.