Brian Lumley: Titus Crow

Volume 3... from the summary, apparently Cthulhu is awake and angry.

Anyone read this and if so, would you suggest it as good Cthulhu material? I can get the book for like $3.27 but I don't want to buy it if it's not worth the time spent reading it. I imagine I'll buy it anyway at that price, but I'd like a heads up.

I've got volume 1, the Burrowers Beneath. To be completely, brutally honest I was a bit disappointed. I didn't like Lumley's writing style in it. Although there are some pretty cool parts in it.

If you can, try and get Ramsey Campbell's Cold Print. Great collection! the one about the lake is greatness.

Graeme;124316 said:
I've got volume 1, the Burrowers Beneath. To be completely, brutally honest I was a bit disappointed. I didn't like Lumley's writing style in it. Although there are some pretty cool parts in it.

If you can, try and get Ramsey Campbell's Cold Print. Great collection! the one about the lake is greatness.

I read a couple of chapters and put it back. Wasn't the least bit impressed.

I'll look for Ramsey Campbell.

The Inhabitant of The Lake is the one I was trying to remember.

Unfortunately Cold Print has bee OOP for a good few years now, but if you try abe-books you should find it second hand.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back