Breaking news from Portobello; kinda sad kinda exciting

I've tried computer fans but have found that the larger clamp on "personal" fans do a better job. Both tend to suffer from the moist salty air but I can usually get a full year from the larger, cheaper plastic blade units. They push more air, are quieter and can clamp on to many surfaces. This (Massy, 6") is what I use over the sumps of three of my tanks and get about 4" below ambient readings in the summer.

AC should solve the problem best as it should pull a lot of moisture out of the air but will increase the need for top-offs significantly. Glad they are working on a solution and not giving up on the display.

Just poking my head up from my thesis writing hole, loving the pics Jean. I miss the aquarium :frown: hoping I'll be back your way in the next year or so even if it's just to say hello

Yep still in the aquarium world, working full time, writing my thesis part time and taking part in ceph stuff in regards to the EU incentives that are currently taking place.Exciting stuff here in europe, the change in legislation has made most of the ceph researchers get together and unite on lots of things in regards to research. We have a meeting in barcelona in a couple of weeks so may be able to let you know more after then.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back