Brand New Larva-Baby

Squid Queen

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hallo all! Quite obviously, I am new and... Very lost and confused and stupid about everything. Because, that is what being new is about, right? :wink: Happy to be here, though, despite being new and stupid!

Ah ! :welcome: to Tonmo !!!! You might want to post in the "introduce yourself " bit too...(unlesss you already did, and I missed it) Glad to have you aboard the SS Tonmo!

greg

cthulhu77 said:
Ah ! :welcome: to Tonmo !!!! You might want to post in the "introduce yourself " bit too...(unlesss you already did, and I missed it) Glad to have you aboard the SS Tonmo!

greg

Por favour, sir, where is that? Perhaps I did, but let's be on the same page, yes? Thank you! :smile:

Indeed, a warm welcome to the extended family that is TONMO. Nice to have you aboard.
Steve

Hi Squid Queen! Welcome to TONMO and look forward to reading your posts. I like your Vampy avatar, very original!

Phil

Colin said:
Even better to have someone else on board using Zappa quotes!!!!!!
:lol: Naturally! I do apologize for not staying on subject, but for a brief, brief moment: Do you know how Zappa died? I've been looking around nad no one seems to know! I've heard it was prostate cancer...??
Okay, now back to the cephs!

Squid Queen, you are right enough, it was prostate cancer.

On a happier note, Im going to see Dweezil and Ahmet in concert in November playing a lot of their dad's stuff with special guest from The Mothers :smile: really looking forward to that one!

em, if you do a search on the site you may find that the words, 'Frank' ' Diamond' 'Neil' and 'Zappa' come up from time to time in debate on TONMO.com :wink:

No way! Oh, jeaous, jealous, jealous! Tell me how they are! That's great though, I'm glad they're keeping the Zappa/Mother's tradition alive. (Have you read his auto-biography, by the way? Absolutely A+!)
Good. Glad I'm somewhat on topic here. Thanks for solving the mystery!

Oh don't worry, Zappa and Neil are kinda 'honorary on topic' topics if you see what i mean????

I've read several of the biographies and the last autobiography i read was called Frank Zappa: The Negative Dialectics of Poodle Play - very good :smile:

Tell me you like Captain Beefheart and then we can gang up on this lot in here :smile: LOL

I haven't the chance, nor the priveledge to listen to Captain Beefheart. :frown: Except on a few tracks where he did some vocal work for Zappa. I read 'The Real Frank Zappa Book'.
You check out that, I'll check out Cap'n Beefheart. :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back