Brand New Chat!

main_board said:
instead of the bi-monthly e-mail.

Are you chaps receiving a fortnightly e-mail? I have not had one for a year now, and didn't realise I was missing out.

Hey there, just got another random page fault, thought you should know.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '\"', expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/tonmo/public_html/forums/modules/whochat.php on line 55

I was trying to refresh the tonmo homepage, and there was just a blank screen with this on it, each time I tried to refresh it came up with this.

I waited a lil while and tried again and it was fixed, no biggie.

A couple changes to the room. It's now integrated with our template. Would appreciate it if a few could pop in and let me know whether you're authenticating OK!

Nope. Won't let me in at the moment...
(this must be a real pain in the a** for you, Tony!!!)

Forgive my ignorance, I'm still very new to the site and trying to get acclimated. When I click on the link, it brings me to the swaying reef lounge. But that's it. There's nobody talking or anything. Am I missing something? Or is that what's supposed to be happening?

i think i can awnser that that is because no one is chatting! your not doing nothing wrong thats actually whats supposed to happen so where it says chat now check to see if any names are there that means there people chatting! well there ya go bob!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back