Brand New Chat!

tonmo said:
Cool. I'll put up a better link, and hopefully will be able to pull out "who's chatting now" somewhere on the homepage or something.
Strike that one from my to-do list! It's on the left margin on the homepage.

GPO87, after chatting with you, I've learned that Wednesday nights are no good for you. I've added a weekly chat event to our calendars -- Thursday nights at 9pm ET. Wonder if that works for people?

according to the calendar, the chats are on friday...are they on thursday or friday ????

tonmo said:
Hmm? You mean you did not login as TPOTH? (am I missing something? I hope so!)

Well somehow, despite being logged in as TPOTH, i connected to the chat under the yuggoth username (which isn't mine). We're having some weird stuff with the system... (like auto-login not working either), nothing wrong with the forum, just the way IT works in NZ i s'ppose :wink:
Tried connecting again to the chat a minute ago and this time, everything went fine (logged as TPOTH etc).... *baffled by technology*

TPOTH

Very nice! Everything worked out smoothly for me, minus the fact that there was no one there. Cool, hopefully I'll be able to wrestle more conversation out of a few people :squidaut: instead of the bi-monthly e-mail.

Cheers!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back