Brand New Chat!

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Hey gang! We have a flashy new chat feature, and this time it's integrated -- i.e., you login with your TONMO.com username and password.

And just in time for the first Wednesday of the mon... um... I mean... check it out! :smile:

CHAT NOW

Feelers

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Mine said that the "plugin had performed an illegal opperation", and I was "strongly advised to contact the administrator"

but it worked regardless. :)

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Feelers said:
Mine said that the "plugin had performed an illegal opperation", and I was "strongly advised to contact the administrator"

but it worked regardless. :)
hmmm... that's scary

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Ok, try again -- was not configured correctly for Special Contributors or Supporters. It's now fixed.

If you're getting illegal operations, I'm thinking you need an updated version of Flash? Let me know if you're getting any more error messages, and what they say. Thanks -

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Cool. I'll put up a better link, and hopefully will be able to pull out "who's chatting now" somewhere on the homepage or something.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
tonmo said:
Cool. I'll put up a better link, and hopefully will be able to pull out "who's chatting now" somewhere on the homepage or something.
Strike that one from my to-do list! It's on the left margin on the homepage.

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
GPO87, after chatting with you, I've learned that Wednesday nights are no good for you. I've added a weekly chat event to our calendars -- Thursday nights at 9pm ET. Wonder if that works for people?

Members online