Brand New Chat!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Hey gang! We have a flashy new chat feature, and this time it's integrated -- i.e., you login with your TONMO.com username and password.

And just in time for the first Wednesday of the mon... um... I mean... check it out! :smile:

CHAT NOW

Mine said that the "plugin had performed an illegal opperation", and I was "strongly advised to contact the administrator"

but it worked regardless. :smile:

Ok, try again -- was not configured correctly for Special Contributors or Supporters. It's now fixed.

If you're getting illegal operations, I'm thinking you need an updated version of Flash? Let me know if you're getting any more error messages, and what they say. Thanks -

Thanks Tony !!!! Works like a charm now...hey, what day and time...sbt, sbc ???? (that would be tomorrow night, right?)

Cool. I'll put up a better link, and hopefully will be able to pull out "who's chatting now" somewhere on the homepage or something.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back