Book... (to all the moderators)

joel_ang said:
I was thinking the mantis :smile: Damn you guys reply fast....

Goodness, I'm aware of Mantis shrimp 'Spearers' and 'Smashers', but never a 'Typer'. Maybe you could get 'Phil' a job in the clerical profession!

I'll see what I can do about that :biggrin2:

I guess it is pretty tough rolling out a few articles every week for free, won't you run out of stuff to write about sometime?

He isn't very good though. Can't hold his water very long, though those "hammers" of his are perfect for it! Unfortunately, he often breaks a few keys when he does it, so (while I type) he dictates what he wants me to type, and I do it.

BTW, Phil wanted Phil to know that phil believes that ammonites make wonderful homes for phil, so phil should send phil some, cause phil rrrrreally wants them for christmas. :bonk:

:lol: This time I stopped for dinner and there's this huge conversation when I return! This funny stuff would make a better selling, if less important, book. I agree, Octomush, that Colin and Nancy and Steve have an enormous amount of information on keeping cephs and that a book on the subject would be a very good idea.

Melissa

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back