Book covers.

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Anyone got any book covers featuring cephs? Non-fiction does not count; too easy.

Here's a classic from 1974 I found whilst having a tidy up the other day.

Dr_Who_209.jpg

My good friend Tani once sent me the following book by K.A. Applegate. The lettering in the lower-right didn't scan well, since it's a reflective-copper-type treatment. It says:

The Exposed

K.A. Applegate

Thanks again Tani!

animorphs.jpg

download.php

The Boer War (1899-1902) involved soldiers from New Zealand. En route to South Africa aboard HMS Cornwall, in February of 1902, the Second Battallion of the Eighth Regiment started their own publication, The Octopus.

Oops, it's non-fiction. Sorry.

Clem

cthulhu77 said:
neat! the villain looks like a younger version of Saddam!!

Villain? VILLAIN? VILLAIN?

That was Brigadier Alastair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart of UNIT. He was one of the good guys! Go back to Skaro, Greg. Do not pass go.

Clem, the Boer War book is fascinating. Where did you come across it? That's a fascinating piece of history; I'd love to look through it. Have you read any of it?

Anyway, here's another ceph-cover for you from the book piles in the attic. This one is from 1971 and is 'The Deep Range' by Arthur C. Clarke. Now there's a ceph I would not like to encounter!

DeepRange.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back