Blue Torpedo Shark

rj10018576

Cuttlefish
Registered
its a little off ceph subject but my cousin was asking me about a "Blue Torpedo Shark" and i had heared about them but i couldnt find any info on the net or live sources for him. can u guys help me?

i know it isnt a real shark but one of those small tank fishes but i was trying to find it because my cousin was asking about it. dont try to flame me cuz i was doing favor to my friend.

I don't think anyone was trying to flame you... I think Greg was just amused by the confusion that followed your post; you knew that it was an aquarium fish but others may not have. Don't be put off - there are a lot of good resources here! :smile:

rj10018576 said:
i know it isnt a real shark but one of those small tank fishes but i was trying to find it because my cousin was asking about it. dont try to flame me cuz i was doing favor to my friend.

TF is totally right...I was in no way shape or form flaming!!!! They are neat little fish...good luck with the info ! If he wants to breed them, tell him to use marbles for the bottom of the tank...works wonders!
greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back