Blue Torpedo Shark

rj10018576

Cuttlefish
Registered
its a little off ceph subject but my cousin was asking me about a "Blue Torpedo Shark" and i had heared about them but i couldnt find any info on the net or live sources for him. can u guys help me?

chrono_war01

Colossal Squid
Supporter
Yeh, I guess it might be the blue shark or the mako, but it might also be a torpedo ray :razz: , but that's something different from a shark.

rj10018576

Cuttlefish
Registered
i know it isnt a real shark but one of those small tank fishes but i was trying to find it because my cousin was asking about it. dont try to flame me cuz i was doing favor to my friend.

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
I don't think anyone was trying to flame you... I think Greg was just amused by the confusion that followed your post; you knew that it was an aquarium fish but others may not have. Don't be put off - there are a lot of good resources here! :smile:

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
rj10018576 said:
i know it isnt a real shark but one of those small tank fishes but i was trying to find it because my cousin was asking about it. dont try to flame me cuz i was doing favor to my friend.

TF is totally right...I was in no way shape or form flaming!!!! They are neat little fish...good luck with the info ! If he wants to breed them, tell him to use marbles for the bottom of the tank...works wonders!
greg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mcorbell

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan