• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Bimacs living over two years

sorseress;82376 said:
The fewer offspring would be a good idea too.

Yeah, that's what really struck me during my walk. Most of us in the developed world who are looking at these anti-aging treatments are also some of the worlds lowest offspring producers. Why not combine the two into an elegant solution. And monty, the mitochondria theory reminds me of an ad thats been running in National Geographic recently. It's for a suppliment for "rejuvenates" mitochondria, resulting in more vitality and higher energy levels. They have some great before and after cartoons of mitochondria.

Cheers!

Random free association: I remember first hearing about (a fanciful version of) mitochondria in Madeline L'Engle's children's sci-fi book A Wind in the Door (sequel to A Wrinkle in Time) I still re-read a lot of her books every few years...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back