• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Bimac's in ohio $110 each

Unfortunately, just because they say they have bimacs doesn't mean that they really have that species. Can you ask them what part of the world they come from?

Thanks for posting this.

Nancy

Its aquarium adventure and they are part of the petland franchise. The only guy who new what they were looked like he new. But I will ask next time i go.

They are having 65% off all fish in the store this weekend. I wounder if they will take it off the octos.

I wish I had the money to set a tank up and keep one.

doubtful that they would have real bimacs this time of year...I guess you can never say "never"...but...

As someone else asked, where in Ohio? I live in Michigan but am not too far from the Toledo area and would be willing to make a (not too long) trip, if I could call ahead and know they have something!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back