Big Red in Seattle Aquarium??

pipsquek

Wonderpus
Registered
So I recently read that the Seattle Aquarium is doing some major remodeling, including adding on a quite a bit. Somewhere in there they mentioned art as well. I think that Seattle would be a good place for Big Red, since they seem to have such an interest in GPOs.

So, does anybody on TONMO work there, or no someone who does? I am trying to get the name of the curators to send them pics and info.

BTW Tony, I will have a completed article soon on the construction if you are interested in posting it, I would appreciate it.

If that doesn't work, why don't you approach the Moody Gardens in Glaveston. It's a complex including a hotel, IMAX theater, rain forest pyramid, public aquarium. I think they will be emphasizing cephs more, now that the NRCC is moving over there.

They have nice public areas, and although Big Reg is really not from the area, I don't think it would make any difference.

Nancy

Awesome. Thanks for the contact. I'll let you know how it goes.

I would love to get it in there for octopus week, but I don't know if they would move that quickly on it. I could certainly get it there, though.

Good luck with this! Your work definitely needs to be on public display, and you definitely need to be well-paid for your amazing creation.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back