Best Love (totally un-ceph related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: This is odd... I've been seeing links for best love online dating match crap stuff in a few places... Like here! Where there is the word love it has a link to the site! And whats more is that it seems that the word love is put there for that purpose! This too happend to in an e-mail from a carnivorous plant store that I buy from. Though you may think I'm being overly critical, I was deeply offended by the image shown when I clicked on the link out of curiosity. Why do you defile a sacred place of cephyness like this with such filth? Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy!?!? *Falls to knees and screams to heavans*

Theres probably some program in his computer, it looks for keywords in texts and highlights them as a link. Words like house...etc. Used to have it one, t'was real annoying. Can't remember how i got rid of it though.

joel_ang said:
Theres probably some program in his computer, it looks for keywords in texts and highlights them as a link. Words like house...etc. Used to have it one, t'was real annoying. Can't remember how i got rid of it though.

Spybot search and destroy is pretty good at getting rid of stuff of this sort, and it's free, so you can try it and consider giving them a donation after it's worked....

Spybot 2.9 Download - Spybot Anti-Malware and Antivirus

Some of the commercial ones are supposed to be better, but I always try that one first.

I became leery of Spybot when it told me to uninstall my other software (Namely AdAware)...

If you know what you're doing, Hijackthis also can be helpful....

Ill lock this thread but not delete it in case anyone else has a similar problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back