• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Beginner Tank

Nancy,
The first pic is of a piece of our deco live rock. In the seconed pic you see one of my octopus tanks. I had a small vulgaris in there. He would move the plants around where he liked them. He planted several types right in frount of his den (the shell in the pic). I did get everything you see in the pics off our florida coast. I collected it all myself. The plants you see include; feathered caulerpa, caulerpa mexicana, caulerpa prolifera, green grape caulerpa, codium, and a couple others that i dont know the name of. I also have a red wall sponge, sea whips, grogonians, and a red rock anemone. The snails you see are olive snails. The octopus ate around $500 worth off thoes snails. So i had to set up a new tank for my snails.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back