• TONMOCON VII Announced | MBL at Woods Hole | Apr 6-8, 2018
  • Thanks for visiting! TONMO is the world's greatest online cephalopod enthusiast community, with interactive content going back to May of 2000, and a biennial conference. If you'd like to join in on the fun, become a TONMO member -- it's easy and free. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Been browsing this site for a while...

SgS180

O. vulgaris
Registered
...and finally decided to register. Ive always been a big fan of Octopuses, and Cephalopods in general. Fascinating creatures, aren't they? Of course, I don't need to point that out here :wink: I do plan on keeping one, but only as soon as I properly understand how to keep em. I look forward to learning from the community has to teach me...

tonmo

Titanites
Staff member
Webmaster
Thank you SGS180 for registering, and thanks even more for becoming a Supporter! Glad you're with us.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
:welcome: to TONMO!

SgS180

O. vulgaris
Registered
Thanks for the welcomes. I am in the process of buying a house, and as soon as that is squared away I will work on getting an Octo. I plan on creating a journal, that way I can share my first experience as a keeper, and so you guys can point out any mistakes I make :grin:

Members online

No members online now.