• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Been a long time

Hey all! Its been a long time since I've been on. After Sla'neesh's passing I've taken a break from cephalopods. I think I'm ready to take up the mantle again. I've been out've the loop for about a year and now I'm wondering if there's anything new I need to catch up on?

caz2022;129191 said:
I think I'm ready to take up the mantle again.

that's a groan-worthy pun!

You know about Colin and Nancy's book, right? If not, it's on the front page. Other than that, the species that are available may have shifted a bit, I forget what species were common when you were last around, but we're seeing more aculeatus lately, almost no bimacs, and a few briareus and hummelincki.

It was kinda funny? I'll have to check out their book. No Bimacs huh? Thats a bummer-absolutly loved my Sla'neesh. Whats the 411 on the hummelincki's? Doesn't sound familiar, but like I said, I've been out've the loop for a bit.

all the ones I listed have been getting pretty good reviews... Dwhatley's journal on Octane is one of the best hummelincki threads, I think (although I could be mis-remembering; she's had a few now.)

monty;129201 said:
all the ones I listed have been getting pretty good reviews... Dwhatley's journal on Octane is one of the best hummelincki threads, I think (although I could be mis-remembering; she's had a few now.)

Thanks Monty. Tane's thread is by far my best hummelincki effort. Serendipity went underground fairly early (this weekend I will fully give up and move OhToo) and OhToo still freaks out with the camera but is slowly wanting attention.

caz2022;129199 said:
It was kinda funny? I'll have to check out their book. No Bimacs huh? Thats a bummer-absolutly loved my Sla'neesh. Whats the 411 on the hummelincki's? Doesn't sound familiar, but like I said, I've been out've the loop for a bit.

The little guy you kept that was never positively ID'd was an O. hummelincki, pretty sure. Vigo?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back