Been a long time

caz2022

O. bimaculoides
Registered
Hey all! Its been a long time since I've been on. After Sla'neesh's passing I've taken a break from cephalopods. I think I'm ready to take up the mantle again. I've been out've the loop for about a year and now I'm wondering if there's anything new I need to catch up on?

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
caz2022;129191 said:
I think I'm ready to take up the mantle again.
that's a groan-worthy pun!

You know about Colin and Nancy's book, right? If not, it's on the front page. Other than that, the species that are available may have shifted a bit, I forget what species were common when you were last around, but we're seeing more aculeatus lately, almost no bimacs, and a few briareus and hummelincki.

caz2022

O. bimaculoides
Registered
It was kinda funny? I'll have to check out their book. No Bimacs huh? Thats a bummer-absolutly loved my Sla'neesh. Whats the 411 on the hummelincki's? Doesn't sound familiar, but like I said, I've been out've the loop for a bit.

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Supporter
all the ones I listed have been getting pretty good reviews... Dwhatley's journal on Octane is one of the best hummelincki threads, I think (although I could be mis-remembering; she's had a few now.)

DWhatley

Certified Ceph Head For Life
Staff member
monty;129201 said:
all the ones I listed have been getting pretty good reviews... Dwhatley's journal on Octane is one of the best hummelincki threads, I think (although I could be mis-remembering; she's had a few now.)
Thanks Monty. Tane's thread is by far my best hummelincki effort. Serendipity went underground fairly early (this weekend I will fully give up and move OhToo) and OhToo still freaks out with the camera but is slowly wanting attention.

Animal Mother

Architeuthis
Supporter
caz2022;129199 said:
It was kinda funny? I'll have to check out their book. No Bimacs huh? Thats a bummer-absolutly loved my Sla'neesh. Whats the 411 on the hummelincki's? Doesn't sound familiar, but like I said, I've been out've the loop for a bit.
The little guy you kept that was never positively ID'd was an O. hummelincki, pretty sure. Vigo?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mcorbell

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak