• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Bandensis Egg Care

I have two eggs that I am keeping in a Lee's Net Breeder as suggested. But I have some basic questions about caring for them.

Do they like a lot of flow on them? I know in the wild the clutch is attached to something in the water column and worry that if they stay on the same place too long it may damage the egg. I have a power sweep in the tank that I could move them closer to but I dont want to bang them around too much. I am trying not to handle them as much as possible since they seem delicate. I can see the babies inside so I know they have been fertilized. :smile:

Does the amount of light they get matter? right now they are under a regular fluorescent bulb.

Thanks
Ryan

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back