• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

bali octopus from ny aquatic??

gpx1200

GPO
Registered
any ideas what to expect from this, i may drive their this weak to take a look at a few octos that are suposed to come in, i could use some tips on what to look for and what species i might be looking at. i was told they will all be bali octopus and one he has now is speckeld gray in color and 8" across it's tenticles

Could be almost anything. We see a lot of Adopus coming out of that area, I dont think we have anyone that has bought an octo from NY aquatics, A few people have bought cuttle eggs from them. Gray in color doesn't sound good to me. 8" spread between arms, octos dont have tenticles, would be a fairly small octopus.

just got back from a 7hr drive to ny aquitcs, pict up 2 octos look like a. aculeatus but not shure, one definetly has the purple rings around the suckers. will post pics soon but i have alot of work to do since i only planed to bring one home.

I purchased a "Bali octo" from NY Aquatics back in May .... it's still alive and well but very small. He/she is in my thread "Can I Buy This Octo?"

Anxious to hear an update from GPX.

Sue

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back