Baby Update

well, i would think that if that many clams had died in your tank you would at least see ammonia creep up a bit... in fact, your nose would probably let you know!!!

Hi Deb,

When you found the dead clams, where any of them just empty shells?

And how many have you put in so far? I've never seen these baby clams, but BOE said there were very small, something like 1/2 inch. Is that true for the ones you have?

Hope you do have some babies left,

Nancy

Nope I haven't seen anything, other than the midden piles from last week, which havent changed :frown: . Im affraid they have all passed on to the great octo heaven :cry: But im ok, this has been one crazy ride i'll never forget and I'll never do again...

Debbie

It took courage to try it Debbie and you put a lot of time, effort and emotional energy into this project. Maybe you'll never try to raise octo babies again, but you'll never forget what you've learned.

Don't give up yet, there may be some still hiding.

Nancy

I agree also!!! What an incredible journey with these babies!!! Right from the get go!!! Keeping my fingers crossed some are still lurking!!!!

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back