Baby Squid, Bugs and Microbes Launched Into Space - Wired News (blog)

octobot

Robotic Staff
Staff member
Robotic Staff

[SIZE=-2]Fox News[/SIZE]

Baby Squid, Bugs and Microbes Launched Into Space
[SIZE=-1]Wired News (blog)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Alongside the all-male crew of mission STS-134, six types of microorganism and a bobtail squid will strap in their seat belts and head into space. The five microorganisms will blast off on behalf of The Planetary Society's Living Interplanetary Flight ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Squid pro quo: UF sending squid aboard shuttle[SIZE=-1]Ocala[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Bobtail Squid Hitches a Ride on Space Shuttle[SIZE=-1]Discovery News[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Space Shuttle Endeavour turns squid into astronauts for the first time[SIZE=-1]Tecca[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Popular Science -NPR -ZME Science[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 4,972 news articles »[/SIZE]

More...

Squid in space, again - ScienceBlogs (blog)

[SIZE=-2]SBS[/SIZE]

Squid in space, again
[SIZE=-1]ScienceBlogs (blog)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Since I previously expressed my disappointment in the "squid in space" experiment that will be going up on the space shuttle, I've received a rebuttal from the lead investigator of the project. Fair's fair; here it is. I am the lead investigator on the ...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Squid Into Space[SIZE=-1]The Random Forest[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To Study Bacteria, Scientists Blast Squid Into Space[SIZE=-1]Geekosystem[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Squid go into space – for the sake of humanity[SIZE=-1]New Scientist[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]E Canada Now -Gawker -Gizmodo Australia[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]all 10 news articles »[/SIZE]

More...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back