• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Baby cuttlefish in refugium

Yesterday, one of Baby A's babies hatched. It was my last egg (I hope!!!!). After unsuccessfully trying to catch any Tigger Pods, amphipods or even the small red shrimp larvae that were swarming around in my refugium, I decided to release the baby cuttle in the refugium (without the net breeder). My thought was that he would be better at tracking down prey than me :biggrin2: . I also realized that I may never see the little guy again, or at least until he get bigger than a pencil eraser... Well tonight I decided to peak into the refugium and there he was, sitting on a piece of seaweed, looking bigger! Maybe I will be successful raising this baby :smile: .

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back